8 meter Anthea with her full suit of Hyde Sails
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Earlier in the year, the Hyde Sails team were tasked with the job of producing a fast spinnaker for yacht Anthea.
Anthea is Puerto Galera Yacht Clubs newly acquired flagship owned by John Quirk. She is a vintage 1929 8 meter (8mR).
The team have now increased her wardrobe to the following
- 100% Roller Furler Genoa made from 8.3 HA
- Mainsail made from new DP Cloth Carbon Sport Lite Skin 15/20
- Roller Furler Headsail also made from Carbon Sport Lite Skin 15/20
- Furling Gennaker made from Fibermax 64 White and Red
- Stack Awak Cover made from Sauleda Granate.
We look forward to following Anthea and the teams progress this season!